AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (50 HOURS)
Fire - Flight - Flow
Instructors: Amanda Winkler, Amanda McDonald, Kristina Cubrilo & Kevin Bigger
Weekend Course: SPRING 2015
April 17-19 & April 24-26
Schedule: Friday-Sunday, 10am-7pm
Friday (4/17), Sat (4/18) & Sun (4/18)
Friday (4/24), Sat (4/25) & Sun (4/26)
TUITION*: $2000 (Early Bird: $1800 by March 1st, 2015)
A $500 Deposit* is due upon acceptance to guarantee your place. $20 non-refundable application fee.
Applicants should complete the ONLINE APPLICATION (and submit $20 application fee) no later than April 5th, 2015. (Space is limited; apply now to reserve your spot!)
- 50 hours covering Aerial Yoga safety, alignment, embodied anatomy, modifications, hands-on assists, transitions and more -- everything you need to safely guide students through beginning and advanced-level Aerial Yoga classes
- one AERIAL ASANA manual, a complete and comprehensive resource of Aerial Yoga poses adapted from classical yoga and modern aerial acrobatics
- additional handouts for Class Observation & Self Reflection
- access to an online video library breaking down basic & advanced Aerial Yoga acrobatics; as well as sample sequences to inspire the budding Aerial Yoga teacher.
- a Certificate of Completion from Om Factory School of Yoga Aerial Teacher Training (pending completion all course requirements)
- 10-Class Pack: valid for eight Aerial Yoga classes and two Aerial Mellow Flow classes (Activates with full Tuition payment)
Anyone may apply; however, space is incredibly limited, and preference will be given to Certified Yoga Instructors. Those with a background in yoga, aerial, dance or movement are especially encouraged to apply.
*Deposit & Tuition are non-refundable after March 5th, 2015, transaction fees may apply.
For further information, and to Apply online visit our Aerial Teacher Training page:
or email: TeacherTraining@omfactorynyc.com.